Due the highly transmissible nature of the SARS-COV2 which causes COVID-19 the following precautionary measures are in place in my practice until further notice:
- If you are actively ill, regardless of what that illness is, please stay home and recover.
- If you have returned from international travel, regardless of that destination's risk rating, please self-isolate for 14 days before attending an appointment.
- If you have had contact with a recent traveller or someone with COVID-19 please self-isolate for 14 days before attending an appointment.
- Please practice virus safe greetings - I will not be offended if you don't shake my hand or hug me. Please don't be offended if I don't shake your hand or hug you.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided as you enter the waiting area.
- Please use the hand sanitizers in the bathroom and on my desk after touching any surfaces.
- Should you need to sneeze or cough please cover your nose and mouth with your sleeve/shirt or a tissue.
- Please dispose of used tissues by flushing.
- My practice table head-rest and arm-rests are thoroughly disinfected before and after each client.
- Parents if you are coming for an appointment please leave your children at home. If you are bringing one child for treatment, please leave the others at home.
- If you are early and I am busy with a client please wait in your car until I come and call you.
- For my elderly; immune-compromised; and (parents of) my baby clients: please call or WhatsApp me before booking a session. My cell number is 082 682 8553.
Due to school closures: I will be operating half days only from Monday 23rd March 2020 until Schools return to normal operation.
For this reason I am limiting 1 hour sessions to new clients only. My apologies to my existing clients who have become used to this option.
For my existing clients - If you should desperately need a 1 hour session please contact me so we can discuss options.
These measures may seem somewhat draconian and reactionary. They are. They are designed to minimise both your and my exposure to any potential contact with this virus. We have a social responsibility to slow the spread of this virus as much as possible.
If you are in any way concerned about coming in for a treatment please feel free to WhatsApp me and I will get back to you as soon as I am able to. Cell number is 082 682 8553.